Mid+Senior Software Engineers
We are looking for several smart back-end developers with 4+ years of proven experience as a Software Engineer for web-based technology stacks, preferably with Node.JS-based technologies.
Work with a thriving and dynamic team in the development of an exciting workplace gamification application.
In this role, you will be producing a variety of bridging and adaptive ETL-type technologies to integrate with multiple systems by various means, from simpler realms such as consuming API endpoints, to more complex solutions involving direct database access for on-prem systems.
You will be part of a team of engineers who will participate in identifying the necessary data points and taking ownership of building the solutions that will move, transform, store and secure data from 3rd party systems to our gamification platform.
Technologies and Requirements
- Node.js, ReactJS, Redux, Sagas, Typescript
- Working knowledge of SQL, Relational Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL), Redis, No-SQL
- Practical experience with MV* architecture
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with developing Micro-services Architecture
- Experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience with Pub/Sub principles
- Experience with message bus and message queueing technologies
- Experience with Data Security concepts
- Git – Source control management
- Fluent English (enough to hold conversations with US colleagues)
- Remote possible
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Problem solving aptitudes
- Strong understanding of ETL data manipulation strategies
- An understanding of Time Series Data principles
- Agile Development & Scrum Methodology
- Serverless development with AWS Lambda
- AWS cloud technologies such as Cognito, SQS, SNS, S3
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g., Datadog, New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Working knowledge of containerization technologies (e.g., Docker) and CI/CD pipelines
- Team player – works well within a team context
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree preferred
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient, readable, high-quality code, based on our established standards
- Collaborate within engineering team for all aspects of solution design, development, and troubleshooting
- Maintain software solutions, keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity for ETL and related processes
- Contribute to the engineering body of knowledge
- Review and debug code
- Participate in daily Scrum standup meetings
- Participate in bi-weekly Sprint planning, review, and retrospective meetings
We offer interesting benefits, a great amount of learning opportunity and plenty of room to grow!
Interested? Send your résumé to [email protected] – we look forward to hearing from you!